RE: 3.9'er Needs performance advice

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 09:10:51 EST

if you are going to go the V8 route, keep in mind that you'll need to
upgrade the transmission. on a 360, you'll have to install a 46RE, and all
the required parts. while you're at it, make sure you install something
stout, or you might be pulling it to rebuild.

if you are just going to use this to putz around and have fun, you might
just want to stick to the V6. however, the V8 is tempting.

Gabriel A. Couriel