Re: Jeep Liberty

From: John Hower (jehower@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 19:58:16 EST

My sister-in-law has had one for a few years (not diesel, though) and
has nothing but good things to say about it ... other than gas
mileage. She gets 16-18 mpg. Sounds familiar... I've driven it a few
times and like the way it handles. Ride is a bit harsh, but it is 4x4
on a short wheelbase, so that's to be expected. It's not like it
tries to bounce you unmercifully, but you know it's a Jeep.

John