RE: Fiberglass Leaf Springs

From: Marc W. Grobe (mgrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 00:39:43 EST

It will be interesting to see how over longer term use those leaves
last. I read that article as well and I thought they expected the
longevity to be better than spring steel leaves. But I might be
incorrectly remembering that part.

I know that HyperCo makes fiberglass leaves for the Corvette and one
other application that is escaping my mind at the moment. So the
concept isn't terribly new. Hopefully it will provide an excellent
alternative.

-Marc-