Re: RE: Jeep Liberty

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 20:02:55 EST

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:06:05 -0500, Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net>
wrote:

> andy levy wrote:
>> On 1/16/2007 20:56, Terrible Tom wrote:
>>
>>> They dumped the diesel?
>> They had to drop it for a couple years due to the new emissions
>> standards. I think it'll be making a return.
>>

> I heard even VW had to put a temporary stop to their TDI models due to
> the new rules. "We're from the government, and we're here to help."

Diesel might be more efficient but it's also much dirtier. Until they get
the cleaner technologies into the cars, diesel isn't all that great for
the enviroment. It's also not so easy to come buy if you are more than 1
mile from a major highway.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure