RE: RE: Jeep Liberty

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2007 - 08:18:25 EST

Snip

> -Mike

That's good the hear. It sounds pretty much like the standard
mechanical stuff just like any other engine. Are those engines
reasonably easy to service? Have you had any issues with intake manifold
deposits? I understand diesels have a tendency towards that minor
problem. I would love to get my mits on one of the Euro-spec Calibers
and go for a drive. I found that they are sold with the VW 2.0 TDI and
have the all-weather AWD and ESP goodies available, too. I was really
excited when it was first launched and the diesel appeared as a North
American option. I wonder if it is due to return later like the Diesel
Liberty.

Tim