RE: RE: Jeep Liberty

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 23:58:17 EST

I will take him over you, anytime...

Yawn

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of droo
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 7:57 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Jeep Liberty

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 08:46:41 -0500, droo <03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net>
wrote:

> HAH!. I didn't even bother to check myself. But since you pointed that
> out I went to find out the total area of the US. Turns out it's only 2.3
> billion acres. So that would mean the US is short 2.7 billion acres to
> hold the entore world population on 1 acre per person. Who is PJ
> O'rourke and what is his book about anyway?

Russia as the largest country and only has 4.2 billion acres. So I went an
looked up who PJ O'rourke was on the good ol internet. This is from his
website:

"P.J. O'Rourke is America's leading political satirist and the
best-selling author of ten books."

Hardly the man you should be getting your facts from.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure