DML Help With Turn Signal Flasher

From: tkoth (tkoth@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2007 - 10:40:27 EST

Hello fellow Dakota enthusiasts. I have a 2000 CC 4x4 with the 4.7

Last week the turn signal flasher started acting up. It would flash once or
twice, then spazz for a couple cycles and quit. Does this for both left and
right. So I ordered a flasher and it came in yesterday morning. I can't for
the life of me find where the stinkin' thing is to replace it! Unless they
got me the wrong item at Checkers, which is possible. But I hear the
clicking around the area of the fuse panel, but there is only one relay on
it there and it is much smaller than the item I have in hand. I have looked
all over under teh dash in that are, and checked the relays in the panel in
the engine compartment and nothing is labelled "turn signal" in any way.

Can anyone help me out here please? I'm in digest mode, so if anyone has a
quick pointer please also copy tkoth @ cox.net

Thanks !!!!

Tim in Phoenix