Re: ebay parts needed

From: Kurt Cypher (kcypher42@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2007 - 14:41:46 EST

stebel@web.de wrote:

> My problem is, that the shipping to germany costs $85..... Are they stupid??

I'd say yes, since the only overseas shipping they appear to be offering
is "UPS Worldwide Expedited - 2-5 business days." If they were a little
more intelligent, they'd give overseas bidders more options, like maybe
basic UPS or even USPS Global Priority, which would take a little
longer, and still be pricey compared to shipping within the US, but
would be a little more reasonable, especially considering the relatively
low price of the part itself.

Kurt