Re: 2008 National DML Meet?

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 04:14:28 EST

Terrible Tom wrote:

> welllllllll since Jon just HAPPENED to mention this... heehee
>
> Ultimate Adventure 2003 hit a lot of southern locations. The trails
> they went down were more hardcore... Tellico, etc...
>
> We've been east, west, but never south?
>
> I would suggest wisconsin - however I would need to research areas of
> intrest. Unfortunatly I have not found and legal places to go wheeling
> around here. There isn't much to offer except mud. No rocks or hills
> up here.
>
> I'll look into it anyway.

I would like to nominate the Kentucky/Tennisee part of the Country.
There's plenty of places in the mountains to go wheelin, and other Cool
shyte too. I have Vacationed in Crossville, TN a couple of times, and
it's pretty centrally located, for everything from Nashville and Memphis
to the west to Knoxville, Oak Ridge, and the Dragon to the east. It's
far enough south for the florida guys to make it up, but not impossibly
far for anyone save the Cali guys. ..just a thought.