Re: Central Illinois DML Meet/Cookout

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 20:47:09 EST

"Chris Reck" <chris92@insightbb.com> wrote:
: As I mentioned, this meet will be held at my house, and I promise at least
: one dinner of my homemade BBQ ribs. I'm still trying to find activities
: nearby, but so far the only uniuqe thing about Bloomington is a place called
: Upper Limits; which has indoor rock climbing inside an old soybean silo.
: Mainly this will probably just end up as a weekend party.

    A little geocaching might be a possibility? I know it doesn't
have much to do with Dakotas except for using 'em to drive close
to the caches, but geocaching seemed to go over fairly well at the
national meet in Colorado, and it'd sure beat just sitting around
and watching TV or something! :-)

--
                                          -Jon-