Re: Illinois Gun Laws

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 21:22:10 EST

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:
[...]

   Thanks for the info, Barry!

: As a practical note, I suspect I can produce most anything you might
: desire in the way of boomsticks, ammo and all, especially if we decide
: to travel to my home club [http://www.lefthandersgunclub.com]. Pistols
: from .22 through .45, Rifles .22 through .308, oddball stuff like a .45
: ACP rifle and a 7-30 waters pistol, I have a reasonable collection....

   Good to know. :-) I don't really have anything all that
exotic to offer anyway, with the possible exception of a
Ruger Alaskan in .454 Casull - good for creating instant
carpal tunnel syndrome, if nothing else. ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-