Re: Illinois Gun Laws

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 23:25:03 EST

What will keep you from attending? The fact that I am an Asshole? The
thought of having to contemplate your own truck? The fact that allot of
us like guns as well as our trucks? If you are going for the holier
than thou approach, you have to explain to us plebes exactly what it is
you are materially above....