Re: 2008 National DML Meet?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 21:32:37 EST

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:
: Chris Reck wrote:
:> One suggestion for an East Coast / Southeast meet was somewhere in the Smoky
:> Mountains (between North Carolina and Tennessee). They have huge cabins
:> that can be rented out and they sleep up to 40 people. My brother was out
:> there for their honeymoon and there are lots of forest roads to drive
:> through.
:>
: Mallett, Donald B wrote:
: >
: > Somewhere in the Kentucky / Tennessee area. Great hills, mountains. Just
: > a thought.
: >
: >

: Geez, I just got through making my case for this area, hit send and
: receive, and here you are... maybe we are onto something...

  I don't know all that much about the area, but its sounding
pretty decent to me so far. Of course, if we end up with a
bunch of suggestions, the infrastructure for the voting pages
and stuff that we used for the CO meet is all still in place,
and would be easy to press into service.

--
                                          -Jon-