Re: 2008 National DML Meet?

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Mon Jan 29 2007 - 20:55:26 EST

I can rebuild tent city anywhere! And if I do recall, I had suggested a the
idea of a rolling meet while we were sitting around the campfire in CO. TN
sounds like a great idea. Also think Maine is still a pretty good choice as
well. Some of the upstate areas are far more remote than anything we saw in CO.
However, given a choice, I'm leaning towards TN.

Walt

(All my stuff is busted too.)