RE: Having some troubles with the truck...

From: bfitchett@comcast.net
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 10:18:59 EST

In article <000601c74476$ef69da70$0f544b0c@Dakota>, bpracing@worldnet.att.net
("Ray Block") writes:

> [...]

I knew the DML would be the place to come for help! I have been here off and
on since I got the truck in 98. Even went to a meet in California.

The battery is next on the list. Maybe I can run by at lunch today. I tried
to clean the terminals last night, but couldnt get the nut off of the neg
terminal due to the corrosion (That cant be good!!).

Brian