Re: Having some troubles with the truck...

From: bfitchett@comcast.net
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 13:30:02 EST

Had you fooled with what? Regardless... I tried to get the nut off the
terminal and may have to get a new one (OOPS! little round over). I got the
voltage from the posts, just stuck the meter on the top (without corrosion) of
the posts and got that value with the engine off. That was all i did, just a
quick 10 sec measurment. alternator may also be a place to look as well. will
depend on the battery test, I reckon.

I dont know if it matters, the dash indicator sits at 14 or just above all the
time. I would not count on that gauge for accuracy, but it should be close,
right?

Brian