2008 DML Meet

From: mark blevins (blevinsm@charter.net)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 20:21:03 EST

If the decision for the meet ends up in TN, being a native hillbilly, I can
likely offer some support. I live in Lebanon, about 30 miles east of
Nashville on I-40.

Also a quick comment regarding Mr Challenger from someone that is new to the
list.

If someone doesn't like the people in a room, group, town or country after
allowing for some time to get to know everyone, then they are always free to
leave. Free as in Freedom. That is America.

I have so far enjoyed lurking in the background getting to know the whos who
of DML

regards,
mark

89 Grand Wagoneer - Dolittle