Re: Having some troubles with the truck...

From: bfitchett@comcast.net
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 16:57:30 EST

In article <01bd01c7456b$d8229230$96265142@biffe516235871>,
bbyrum9@foothill.net ("Biff Byrum") writes:

> Stupid question: Are you having any little "occurrences" lately? You
> probably will need Vise-grips for that nut. Maybe use a little burning
> torch to warm it up first? It seems like your alternator isn't damaged by
> the battery condition. It's doing what it's told to, the battery just isn't
> accepting the charge. Biff

I have been noticing a lot more things recently since I am paying so much
attention to the truck now. I dont want to think about some of them...like
heater not working very well (heater core too!?!). As for "ocurrences", i am
not sure exactly what you mean, such as?? I tried the visegrips but I couldnt
get it last night hopefully tonight with some more cleaning of the terminal. I
am glad the alternator is doing what it is supposed to... at least something
is!

Brian