Re: Having some troubles with the truck...

From: jim nelson (JAMESNELSON@LBINDUSTRIALSYSTEMS.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 18:01:02 EST

Have you tried cleaning the post with a weak solution of water and baking
soda. 2 Tbl spoons to a gallon. This should penetrate between the clamp
and the post. Be careful when you pour it on it will foam and react to the
acid.
I have done this to clean up a leaky battery and corrosion on the post.

Jim Nelson