Re: Re: Dakota Won't Start

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 21:29:33 EST

Hey Tom Are you suffering from mid winter compression ? With You and
Christine being DML Legends, may open up a pursuit of recovery and salvage
of Ice Fisherpeoples trucks.
I put a Mopar 700 amp battery in my 91 Dak tonight .
Keep helping people Tom, Your advice is good.

Jim, 91 Dak Spt 4x4, 318LA
Mississauga, Ontario