Re: Re: Dakota Won't Start

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 00:12:39 EST

JAMES KNOX wrote:
> Hey Tom Are you suffering from mid winter compression ?

Mister James Knox!! Yes - I am suffering from winter compression
depression!! I need warm temps and gobs of mud on my truck!

> With You and
> Christine being DML Legends, may open up a pursuit of recovery and salvage
> of Ice Fisherpeoples trucks.

heh - Don't laugh - I've been thinking of outfitting christine with
recovery gear and equipment. Considering I usually end up stopping and
help at least one or two stranded motorists a year... heck just on the
Colorado trip I stopped twice! Once on the way out and once on the way home.

And you call us DML LEGENDS!??? Crime in Italy! Watch it Jimmy boy!
Keep talking like that and my ego won't be able to fit in the cab of my
truck!

> I put a Mopar 700 amp battery in my 91 Dak tonight .
> Keep helping people Tom, Your advice is good.

Hehehehehe - - I dunno if suggesting that someone drive into a lake to
check their engine compression, qualifies as "helping" someone! :-)

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine