Re: Paragon is getting evicted on Monday!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 01:57:55 EST

On Feb 1, 2007, at 17:57, Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:

> We're loosing another place for legal off-roading.
>
> http://www.saveparagonap.com/

Figured they'd loose. jobs always win. sigh.

Can't imagine how much it's going to take to level that land for an
airport. Nor how much infrastructure they'll have to build to
support the truck traffic of a cargo terminal.

I thought we'd already lost all the land here in the East that was
left to loose. Figured the private parks were safe. So much for
that idea.

I'd head down this weekend but I haven't had time to even think about
my lack of reverse in the Dakota. Sadness.

-Mike