Re: Drive free, or, what's your car payments?

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 13:50:52 EST

Fortunately, all my vehicles are paid for so I don't have any payments there.
However, I still owe $2k on my 24' Enclosed Car Trailer @ $150 a month though
I've been doubling some of those payments to get it paid off quicker. Still
have almost 3 years on that note but should have it paid off by the end of this
 year.

But that doesn't mean I'm rolling in cash right now. I just added a $265k
mortgage to my total debt at $2400 a month. Plus, the credit cards have been
taking a bit of a beating lately with all the stuff we need for the house.

So the 88 Dakota will obviously not be ready for the BBQ this year. :(

Walt