Re: Drive free, or, what's your car payments?

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 15:34:49 EST

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 10:20:29 -0500, Barry Oliver
<barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:

> This might not be new to everybody, but it is the first time I have seen
> it:
> http://www.daveramsey.com/etc/lms/drive_free/player.cfm
>
> So, what are your car payments? How much do y'all pay a month, and why?
>
> I paid off my '99 a few months back, and have been liking not having the
> payments.

I paid off my 2k3 in about 16 months. I love not having a payment. I plan
on keeping my truck until at least 100k miles. I'm at 57k now. At 100k
I'll reevaluate the condition of the truck and my current situation in
life and decide what to do from there.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure