Re: White Stuff...OT, and Gen V

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 14:15:28 EST

<snip> Yep, we got socked in pretty good, but we've dug out of
 worse. Thanks for your concern though. :-) Speaking of tons,
 as near as we can figure, we did actually shovel somewhere
 between 10-25 tons of snow off of one of the decks, just to
 be on the safe side as it was building up pretty good.<snip>

Glad to hear you're ok! Hopefully you got thru it with minimal damage,
outages, etc.
You were pretty silent for a while there & I was getting a little
concerned...
While we don't get "lake-effect" snows here, we occasionally get a couple
feet during a continuous snowfall...
I'm hoping it won't happen til NEXT winter...or the one after THAT or...some
day...
It won't break my heart if I don't hafta start the snowblower this year!

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed