Re: White Stuff...OT, and Gen V

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 18:07:06 EST

"DAKSY" <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
: Glad to hear you're ok! Hopefully you got thru it with minimal damage,
: outages, etc.
: You were pretty silent for a while there & I was getting a little
: concerned...

   Thanks. :-) I won't go into details, but lets just say that
2007 has not been all that great for me so far, and the last
couple of weeks have sucked particularly hard. I'm not trolling
for sympathy here so stay out of the Hallmark store, ;-) just
trying to explain why I have been a bit less vocal than usual
lately.

--
                                          -Jon-