Attn Don Rey: 2007 DML BBQ Date?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 19:40:07 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Nothing is written in stone yet, so we could certainly move
> the date if you'd like to come out. The only weekend which
> wouldn't work for me is June 15-16, so we could easily move
> it to be the last weekend in June (29-30) or we could shoot
> for the earlier two weekends which would be either 1-2 or
> 8-9. Does anyone else who would like to attend the DML BBQ
> have any conflicting June dates that they know of? If so, let
> me know; hopefully we can pick a date that'll work for everybody.

June would work for me... last weekend in June wouldn't be a bad
idea... might actually work out to be the best weekend for me... might
allow me to stop over in Ohio.

Hey Don, think you will be able to make it??

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine