Re: 2007 DML BBQ Date?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 17:54:13 EST

"DAKSY" <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

: Hey Mr.Steiger...

: <> I didn't see any objections to a June DML BBQ, so how about
: June 22-23, 2007?<snip>

: We'll hafta pass...My oldest daughter graduates from APHS on Sat. 23 Jun...
: *sigh* maybe next year...

   Nothing is written in stone yet, so we could certainly move
the date if you'd like to come out. The only weekend which
wouldn't work for me is June 15-16, so we could easily move
it to be the last weekend in June (29-30) or we could shoot
for the earlier two weekends which would be either 1-2 or
8-9. Does anyone else who would like to attend the DML BBQ
have any conflicting June dates that they know of? If so, let
me know; hopefully we can pick a date that'll work for everybody.

--
                                          -Jon-