Re: 2007 DML BBQ Date?

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2007 - 22:50:47 EST

Does anyone else who would like to attend the DML BBQ
have any conflicting June dates that they know of? If so, let
me know; hopefully we can pick a date that'll work for everybody.

OK to clarify I'm planning on asking for all of June off. GEnerous Electric let's me defer overtime so I can take bug chunks. Of course I also have no schedule so other than when I ask way ahead of time I have no idea if I can take time off. But summer and winter are the slow seasons for power plants so.............

Jim
I don't feel like putting in my usual sig