RE: cyl 1 and 7 don't fire

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2007 - 19:53:36 EST

Did you see the Comp Cams list below? Are those the correct studs? The
part name "Comp Cams 4504-16 Studs 302 Ford 3/8 x 5/16" suggests it's not
and the way the rocker sits on them just doesn't seem right.

I'll check out Comp web site and also call KRC tomorrow since he sold them
to me.

Also as noted below the Comp Cams push rods are slightly larger then the
stock ones. I take it that this is a good thing since you mentioned your's
are 7.050 and corrects the geometry.