Re: Drive free, or, what's your car payments?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 09:20:48 EST

Ray Block wrote:
> [...]

hehehe - thanks for the suggestion ray, but that car honestly has
trouble getting out of its own way. Had a little incident lastnight
with a Ford Expedition getting on the highway after work to go home,
because he didn't think I was getting up the ramp fast enough. So I
happily stomped on the brakes to let him know I could go slower if he
wanted me to.

This car would be a very bad choice to tow a box of feathers with.

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine