Re: Dakota days numbered?

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 22:00:13 EST

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 21:15:17 -0500, Terrible Tom
<SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm not a big guy and I'm telling you I felt like the roof was crushing
> in on top of me! This was a major turn off! I was seriously
> considering a Caliber when the Ram was paid off - because the Neon is
> needing repairs (as I yammerd on about earlier this week) and i thoguht
> it would be nice to have a new sporty car with a stick shift. Not a
> chance in hell after sitting in that thing will I buy it. I don't even
> need a test drive.

I've never sat in any of those cars. But when I went from a gen2 to my
gen3, I felt the same way because the roof of the gen3 comes down ALOT in
the front compared to the gen2. I eventually got used to it and I love my
truck.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure