Re: Batteries

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 11:29:35 EST

Man, I love redtops!! I used to use regular batteries in my tractor equipment, and without fail, I would always have to recharge them before use. I used a redtop in one of my tractors, and it sat for about nine months. Went out and it cranked just like a new battery. I won't ever go back to regular batteries.

I have to agree with Tom though, I've had a red top in my truck, and it does "ok". But I also have an alarm system, stereo, and overhead lights that add additional drain. So it has shortened the life of my redtop's in my truck, and i've had to change them before the advertised end of life. But I'm fine with that since it starts my truck without fail. :)