Re: Ebay Deal Going Bad? Never Had This Happen Before

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 11:34:47 EST

In a message dated 2/18/2007 10:30:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

Just for future reference, you might want to look into opening
up a Paypal Buyer Credit account. Its free as long as you pay
your balance in full every month, and there are more protections
built in for buyers than with the standard dispute policy. I
use paypal buyer credit for pretty much all of my e-bay purchases
for that reason.

No Olds specific magazines, but there's several Olds clubs that I belong to,
but one Olds site that this company advertises on big time says that any
hostility toward any vendor will not be tolerated. Hmmmm.........

 I paid it with Pay Pal Buyer Credit Jon. I just filed a "item not received"
report through ebay. Let's see what happens next.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 14.9
at 98mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense Blue, $4000 paint job will
be finished by next month!