Re: Ebay Deal Going Bad? Never Had This Happen Before

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 16:28:27 EST

In a message dated 2/20/2007 1:23:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
james.zito@ge.com writes:

Ed,

If you made the mistake of buying from Brothers Auto Parts (BAP) you are
more or less screwed. They have a terrible reputation with regard to doing
anything but cashing your payment.

The other supplier that I will never buy from again is Inline Tube they are
a bunch of no good liars and when I called them on it the told me to F off.

Jim
69 442 conv
69 S conv
03 Dak missing 2 cylinders and 2 drive wheels.

Welp, you nailed it, that's who it was, BAP.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 14.9
at 98mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense Blue, $4000 paint job will
be finished by next month (On Hold Now Thanks To BAP)!

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp. Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.