Re: Ebay Deal Going Bad? Never Had This Happen Before

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 16:22:19 EST

Ed,

If you made the mistake of buying from Brothers Auto Parts (BAP) you are more or less screwed. They have a terrible reputation with regard to doing anything but cashing your payment.

The other supplier that I will never buy from again is Inline Tube they are a bunch of no good liars and when I called them on it the told me to F off.

Jim
69 442 conv
69 S conv
03 Dak missing 2 cylinders and 2 drive wheels.