Speed control

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 10:04:58 EST

Truck is a '95 Dakota CC 5.2L automatic loaded with just about everything
offered in '95..

Curise control is 'not' working more than it 'is' working..
It will usually set.
Sometimes it will work for a long period of time and others it will
disengage almost immediately. There seems to be no consistency in
the working and not working modes. I'm unable to relate it to anything,
or any condition.. Been acting up for over 2 years now and I really
like Cruise Control..

I've changed out the switch pack in the steering column.
I've changed out the Servo.
I've changed out the Computer. (For other purposes than just the CC).
None of these have corrected the problem!!

What is left?? Any advise as to how to check anything that might be
pertinent to the situation??

Azie