Re: RE: Steering Box replacement

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 11:59:01 EST

>From: Olznut@aol.com
>To: aol@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: Re: DML: RE: Steering Box replacement
>Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:01:56 EST
>
>Just rent a puller from your nearest auto parts and a pickle fork for the
>ball joint, it's an eeeeasy job! See, I still remember Hop's Dak, lol!
>
>Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel
>traction limited 14.9 at 98mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense
>Blue, $4000
> paint job will be finished by next month!

LOL It's kinda hard to forget meh dak! It's the best lookin turd on the
block!
I'm eyeing a '07 2500 CTD QC 4x4. Just waiting on the 0% again.
How ya liking yours Ed?

Hey Bernd, How hard are the power steering lines to get off the pump and do
i need to get any thread sealer?
I need to make a list of parts i may need as i will be without wheels once i
start this project.
--Hop