Re: Fwd: Re: Freight shipping

From: Craig Faison (cfaison@magpage.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 20:09:45 EST

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 clhyer@cox.net wrote:

> I just purchased an engine off ebay last night, now I need to figure
> out how to get it from KS to GA. I've got it listed with uship - an
> ebay affiliate. Anyone have any suggestions for <cheap> shipping.
> Anyone headed this way?

I sold a 22R Toyota motor on eBay a few years back, and shipped it from
Philly to Ohio for ~$80 via Forward Air. It had to be in a crate, so I
just put it on a pallet and built a simple box around it w/2x4s and luan
plywood. A hassle for sure, but really not that bad all things considered.

Hope that helps a little,
Craig