K&N FIPK recall

From: tomdamit@surewest.net
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 00:35:28 EST

Please no flames if this is old news but I was working on the Dak today and had to remove the FIPK intake tube/hat. I noticed it had some cracking underneath. Went online to K&N and whaddya know- I am not alone. They are recalling the tube/hat due to cracking! They say the tube could start shedding pieces which could be ingested by the engine or jam the throttle body butterfly. Same for those branded "Mopar Performance". Go to K&N's website for more info.

Tom Ware
'98 5.2 CC Flame red, fully Hotckissed.