RE: RE: Water Pump

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 13:02:50 EST

Standard rate is about 4 to 5 hours.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie Calder [mailto:jcalder3@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:34 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: RE: Water Pump

BTW... Anyone ever do a water pump on a 3.8 Windstar? It's one of those
"need to remove everything to get to it" jobs. Power steering and bracket,
alternator, A/C bracket, drivebelt tensioner, front engine mount, and of
course associated water pump stuff.

Any idea what dealer hours are on this and what labor would cost? I'm sure
they can do it a lot faster than I could though.