NASCAR @ Las Vegas THIS WEEKEND!

From: Bill Maurits (y1topbanana73@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 11:06:12 EST

I know this is unbelievably short notice but…Would ANYBODY have anyinterest in a pair of tickets to the Vegas NASCAR race THIS weekend?The guy that bought my tickets ended up having his wife land in thehospital last night and they can't go.
The tickets are for all qualifying, practice, and races for Fri, Sat,and Sun. I don't have the section and seat numbers here with me, butthey are @ the exit to pit road 7 rows from the top and are AWESOME.Face value for the pair is ~$560. I will have all details thisevening. I can have my hands on them as early as this evening and amwilling to overnight the tickets for free, and could be deliveredThurs.
Alternate contact info:(410)459-6905 - Cell
Thanks!
Bill Maurits