RE: Jeep

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 18:50:51 EDT

Tell me about it! I ordered a 2000 GC 4x4 with the 4.7L V8 and couldn't be
happier with it. It's been up a creek, through the woods, down the track
and towed my Dak to California and back. It runs low 15's in the quarter
and gets 17/18 mpg in town and 24/25 mpg on the highway. What's not to
like?!!!

Ray