Re: FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2007 - 17:28:52 EDT

On Fri, March 23, 2007 6:53 pm, Michael Maskalans wrote:

> Go north!
>
> And for anyone who has legit suggestions, TN is a wide state, a rough
> location might help.

Thanks. We're going to be in Memphis. Barry told me about the blue ridge
parkway, I was actually looking into that. We have about 5 days of drive
time from Memphis to Jon's to fill with anything and everything. We're going
to meander across the country and see the "sights" we come across.

> Looking forward to the result of your wrenchfest. Hope it's what you
> told me about way back when.

Me too! It's not what I told you aboot. It's something completely
different. You're going to be suprised.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.