Re: RE: Any one interested in a HID Conversion Group Buy

From: Kenneth M. Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 11:13:21 EDT

Okay the kits will be $110 for the single xenon lamps. This includes the Hi
(Halogen)/ Lo Xenon kit.

The fog lights will be $110

The Bi-Xenon are $210

Since its all from what I'm being told, I'm gonna order a fog light kit for my Gen
III Dak before the rest so I can rest assured that it does indeed work.

I've never headed one of these up, what's the best way to organize it. I was
thinking I could put a cart up on my site that would allow you to place your order
and pay with paypal. That way I can keep track of every thing.

Any other ideas?

Kenneth M. Berntsen
eMail - kenneth@berntsen.cc