RE: RE: Any one interested in a HID Conversion Group Buy

From: Kenneth M. Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 12:13:10 EDT

The bi-xenon give you a xenon arc lamp for both the high and low beam. 2 balast per
unit.

The fog lights are HID (That's why I'm trying to get a pair ahead of the order to
make sure every thing is as I'm being told.

Balast, Wiring & mounting hardware included.

The lamp plugs in like any other lamp, there is a bracket to hold the balast and
your normal wiring plugs into the balast's harnes.

Kenneth M. Berntsen
eMail - kenneth@berntsen.cc