Re: RE: Any one interested in a HID Conversion Group Buy

From: Kenneth M. Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 10:05:29 EDT

I know I've seen several different ways the manufacturers are making the Bi-Xenon.
This manufacturer is selling you a total of 4 circuits. 2 xenon lamps per side. I
know some of the others are shifting the position of the lamp or moving a shield to
change from hi to low.

I added $10 to the prices I was told to cover the shipping. The guy told me he
wantd to ship one package for the group. We based it on 10 units. If we get more
than that I'll try to work the price more in our favor.

Kenneth M. Berntsen
eMail - kenneth@berntsen.cc