RE: RE: Any one interested in a HID Conversion Group Buy

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 13:23:10 EDT

High beams? I have FOUR, Hella 500 lights mounted on my brush guard...when
I say high beam, I mean HIGH beam! As my eyesight gets weaker, I find that
these big lights help me spot deer in time that I don't smack them out here
deep in the woods of Kentucky. The Hellas are tied into my high beam switch
and they do light up my life when I hit them.

Rascal