RE: 3.9L cylinder head work

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 23:41:50 EDT

I've got one of the KRC Performance 200 V6B Cams for my Dakota, this Cam
won't require PCM programming......... it rev's to 5200 and comes on strong
at 2000!

Bernd was running this Cam for a while, he may be able to Confirm this for
sure....

Ron
01' Dakota RC 3.9 4X4, Street and Show
02' Dakota RC 3.9 4X2, Future Project