Re: 3.9L cylinder head work

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 23:24:21 EDT

I can back up Bernd's claim on the stock short block, but it's gonna take
some Boost and a mild Nitrous shot to get there..........

I've dyno'd at 290 hp and 384 tq on the Stock Long Block with the original
Head Gaskets, running way Rich as well....

Bernd..... you still running the 206V6B Cam you were running on the first
built up V6?

Ron
01' Dakota RC 3.9 4X4, Street and Show
02' Dakota RC 3.9 4X2, Future Project